*Digital walk-through and private inspections are available*
For sale by Openn Negotiation (a flexible term online auction). The auction has commenced and the property can sell at any time. Contact E Sha Hat 0404 573 447 immediately to become qualified and avoid missing out.
Exciting options in a family friendly location:
Enticing possibilities await with this classically comfortable three bedroom brick veneer gem presenting in near original condition. Enjoyable now, and with plenty of future scope to add your own style and extend (STCA), the well-maintained home is set on a handy block, approximately 559sqm, with a side driveway leading to a big backyard.
Well-placed to Douglas Street cafés, restaurants, Coles supermarket and Noble Park train station. Parkmore Shopping Centre is a short car trip away. Ideal for families at any stage, it's close to Noble Park Primary, Noble Park Secondary College and Keysborough Secondary College (Acacia Campus). With an easy Chandler Road, Cheltenham Road, Princes Highway, EastLink and Monash Freeway.
- 3 bedrooms
- Generous lounge adjoins dining area
- Timber kitchen, outdoor entertaining
- Comfortable bedrooms with built-ins
- Classic bathroom, separate laundry
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling
- Garage, driveway parking and shed
Terms: 10 deposit
Balance: 60 days
- AUCTION no longer available.
- Inspection by Appointment ONLY.
- All enquiries MUST include a contact telephone number
- Photo ID Required for all Inspections
**** CoVid-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Protocol ****
In response to the growing concerns around the spread of CoVid-19 we take this opportunity to reassure you we are taking proactive measure to protect everyone, whilst continuing to provide the level of service you have come to expect in our community.
We have always had work place health and safety procedures in place, and these have been adequately adjusted for the current environment.
We will only be showing properties by private appointments.
Do not enter this property if you are:
1. Showing symptoms of the virus.
2. Have come into contact with anyone effected.
3. Have recently travel overseas.
** We're practicing social distancing, why don't you practice with us. **
Thank you for your support.
Attention Developers! Residential Growth Zone 680m2 (approx.)
Rare Investment Opportunity not to be Missed!
CALL E Sha To Book Inspection - Openn Negotiation