On a sizable block, approx. 600 sqm, close to Springvale’s border, this neat and tidy three-bedroom home offers excellent scope on which to start afresh and rebuild a dream family home. Alternatively, you may wish to follow the lead and enter into a modern duplex project (STCA).
Ideally placed within walking distance from Sandown Park Station, buses and Heatherhill Primary, the property also enjoys easy access to Noble Park shops, Aquatic Centre, Ross Reserve, Springvale Central, Keysborough College (Banksia Campus), Corrigan and Heatherton Roads.
- approx. 19.8m frontage x 30.5m depth
- Three comfortable bedrooms
- Spacious living room, timber floors
- Updated kitchen with meals area
- Renovated bathroom, separate toilet
- Side driveway to backyard and garage
- All enquiries MUST include a contact telephone number
- Photo ID Required for all Inspections
Wednesday 18 September05:00pm - 05:30pm
Saturday 21 September11:00am - 11:30am
Modern Family Haven Designed for Entertaining
Coveted Court Locale, Genuine Family Appeal
Your very own cash cows in central location!