Selling Process Guide
Guide to Selling
From sale through to settlement, Leyton team will be there with you every step of the way of the selling process to ensure that it is a stress free experience for you and your family. Some of the key steps and decision points include:
- Appraisal – using our in-depth market knowledge and information from local sales and Core Data Logic, we will provide you with an estimated selling range in which we think your property will sell.
- Method of sale – before Leyton recommend a suitable method of sale for your property, we would take into consideration of your time frame, personal preference, market condition.
- Setting the date – this involves taking into consideration your needs, local market factors and the strengths of your individual property. We will work with you to determine the date that optimises a sale result.
- Preparing your home for sale – Leyton Real Estate offers all clients complimentary tips to prepare your home for sale, please contact our office for a copy
- Marketing – when it comes to marketing property, there is no such thing as “one size fits all”. Each property has unique features and we work in consultation with you to highlight your property’s individual attributes via multiple mediums. This means potential buyers are seeing property profiles via a broad range of online marketing and traditional advertising vehicles that are rich in information and interactivity.
- Buyer inspection – part of our selling process, we discuss with you what is the most suitable times to set open home for inspection to bring potential buyers to the property and all given reason notice for private inspection.
- Final sale – recognised for our strong negotiation skills, Leyton will discuss all aspects of the final sale with you whether planning auction day strategy or discussing the submission of offers through a private sales process. Our goal remains the same is to deliver an outstanding result.