Attention Developers! This allotment measuring 20,023 sqm (approx.) in Low Density Residential Zone (LDRZ) is ideal for:
• Further development into smaller 4,000 sqm sites under the current planning scheme (STCA)
• Potential rezoning earmarked by Casey Council to reduce minimum lot size to 2,000 sqm, allowing even higher density development
• A number of commercial uses including Medical Centre, Reception Centre or Childcare
• Or even land bank for the future
Existing dwelling is a 3 bedroom BV home having 2 bathrooms, a separate toilet and a self-contained 1-bedroom, 1-toilet bungalow which could provide income in the short to medium term.
Walking distant to bus stop, Medical Centre and Christian Reform Church of Casey. Also, local amenities including Aldi, Chemist Warehouse, Goodstart Early Learning Centre, Kilberry Valley Primary School, Waverley Christian College, Trinity Catholic Primary School, Casey Shopping Central, Casey Hospital and access to South Gippsland Freeway M420 are just a short drive away.
Do not miss out! Contact Kosal Prum 0423 610 870.
- All enquiries MUST include a contact telephone number
- Photo ID Required for all Inspections
A chance that simply can’t be missed! Approx. 920m2